Of all the appliances and equipment meant for kitchens, chimneys find a special place as they maintain the joy of cooking by venting the oil-saturated smoke and steaminess from the kitchen.
Although there are many technology and innovation rendered chimneys available on the market, finding the best chimney can be quite a tough row to how if you are not aware of the technical aspects of chimneys.
Having basic knowledge of the essential specifications and features of the chimney that you want to buy will help you go a long way with your decision. This guide, to finding the best Kitchen chimney in India will navigate you in just the right manner through the streets of kitchen appliances where useless and unwanted features are thrown on consumers to lure them.
Best Chimney In India 2020
These are 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India 2020
- Elica 90 Cm -Auto Clean Touch Control Kitchen Chimney
- Faber HOOD TENDER 3D 60cm – Auto Clean Chimney & Hood
- Hindware Nevio 90- Auto Clean Chimney
- Elica 60 (WD-HAC Touch-BF 60) – Auto Clean Touch Control Chimney
- Sunflame Innova 90 Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Prestige 90cm (41614)- DLX Wall Mounted Chimney
- Hindware Cleo 60 – Auto Clean Hood Wall Mounted Chimney
- Elica ESCG-BF 60 Nero – Auto Clean Chimneys
- Bosch 90cm Stainless Steel Chimney (DWG098D50I)
- Glen 60cm Stainless Steel Kitchen Chimney (GH-6071 Ex)
- Hindware Sabina 60 Kitchen chimney
Top 10 Best Chimney In India 2020
Elica is an Italian brand that manufactures kitchen appliances and is world renowned owing to its products of first water. It has shaped the kitchens present throughout the world and has made cooking quite a fun with its fine array of modern chimneys. This particular chimney has been rendered with LED lamps that make cooking more efficient.
The stylish design of the chimney that is black and uses glass for its elegant appearance adds a voguish flair to the kitchen which is quite a tempting view. The chimney boasts the suction power of 1200m3/hr which makes it the best chimney in India for any standard size of the kitchen. It is quite efficacious from the perspective of the power of consumption as well. It requires the power of only 180 watts to operate which makes it energy efficient.
- Whether you use a four burner or 5 burner stove, its 90 cm size will aptly suck the smoke and release it into the outer atmosphere.
- Baffle filter used in the chimney makes it suitable for Indian kitchens as it absorbs the oil content in the air adequately. Owing to this, it is being touted as the best chimney in India.
- The touch control panel makes accessing the chimney quite easy.
- The auto cleaning feature of the chimney cleans itself which means you don’t need to put your mind about to its cleaning task.
- The manufacturer does not provide the duct pipe which means buyers will have to spend some extra bucks on the duct pipe.
- The auto cleaning feature demands duct. If you don’t have enough space for the duct, then this chimney is of no use to you.
- Additional installation prices charged by the company may not go down well with some consumers.
This chimney by Faber finds a place amongst some of the best chimneys. It has all the reasons to bear this tag. The steel of the chimney that reflects the grey color makes it go well with any kitchen interior, not to mention the modern flair that it adds to your kitchen.
It comes with LED lamps that shed just the right amount of life for cooking. It comes with a massive suction power of 1295m3/hr that has a 3-way suction capacity which makes it very effective when it comes to removing the smoke generated while cooking. Push buttons available on the chimney make it quite easy to operate.
- The noise reducing technology used in it gives you a calm working environment in the kitchen.
- The smoke venting performance of the chimney is excellent when it comes to heavy frying or grilling.
- The three-way suction technology used in the chimney makes it far better than the auto clean features of other chimneys.
- Two triple layer baffle filters used in the chimney is the best for chimneys and performs the desired function very well by collecting the oil and grease particles in the filter tray.
- The chimney comes in a size of 60cms which makes it perfect to be used in the kitchen that houses a stove with 2-4 burners.
- The chimney has a suction power of 1295m3/hr which is more than required.
- Since the chimney has 60 cm size, it can’t be used with the stove that has over four
- It is a wall mounted chimney; hence, it can be effective in only those kitchens where the stove is placed next to the wall which makes it the best wall mounted chimney.
This fine chimney from Hindware, Indian manufacture, has made the lives of house-wives quite convenient. The steel of the chimney has been given grey color which is quite alluring and flies well with any kitchen setting. Its smoke removing capacity is quite remarkable due to the suction power of 12003/hr which makes it one of the best chimneys available on the market.
The size and the suction power of the chimney make it most suitable for the kitchen that has an area more than or equal to 50m3. It has been provided with push buttons which make it easy to use and control. The chimney is quite a power efficient as it consumes only 180w power to perform. Two LED lamps have also been fitted in the chimney by the company so that anyone cooking in the kitchen has enough light to work aptly.
- 90 cm size of the chimney makes it go well with the stove that has over 3-6 burners.
- The auto-clean feature of the chimney keeps the owner from worrying about its cleaning and spending time on it.
- Baffle filter employed in the kitchen makes cooking that includes frying and grilling considerably comfortable.
- The oil collector tray provided in the chimney ensures that the same does not stick to the inner surface of the chimney.
- Noise reducing technology used in the chimney ensures that it makes less noise which adds joy to the calm cooking environment.
- Since the chimney is a wall mounted one, it can be placed only over the stove that has been placed next to the wall. Owing to this reason, it can be said to be the best chimney in India.
- As the chimney is large in size, it might not be a good product for those who have limited space in the kitchen.
Elica is a well-known brand to use cutting edge technology in its appliances so that the consumers have the best to use. The same is reflected in this chimney as well. The black surface of the chimney supplied with glass offers quite a view and will make your visitors go awe. It has been provided with touch controls to provide easy access to the controls of the chimney which has earned it the tag of the best chimney.
The 1200m3/hr suction power that the chimney offers is quite efficient to make the kitchen and the surrounding area smoke-free. LED lamps attached with the chimney provide enough light to assist in efficient cooking. The power consumption of just 180 watts makes it quite power efficient which means no hefty bills.
- The chimney uses baffle filters which makes it the best chimney in India as several deep fried and grilled dishes are prepared in the Indian kitchens, and the filter aptly separates the smoke from oil and collect it in the filter tray.
- The chimney can be a good option for your kitchen if you have a limited space to install a chimney.
- Auto-clean technology used in the chimney makes sure that the owner of the chimney does not have to think much about its cleaning and maintenance.
- Stainless steel baffle filters used in the chimney to collect oil and other sorts of unwanted particles are quite easy to clean.
- The size of the chimney is 60 cm which is not a good option for your kitchen if you own a stove that has more than four
- Ducting is necessary with this chimney as it is an auto-cleaning chimney.
- The chimney makes noise which can be quite inconvenient while cooking.
The chimney with 90 cm is efficient to make a kitchen smokeless, and when the company is Sunflame, then you get the stars embedded into the beauty of your kitchen. Its blend of charcoal and baffle filters make it the best chimney of India.
Whether you are cooking mild food or you are taking the assistance of heavy frying or grilling, the chimney with 1000 cubic meters per hour suction power is going to serve you with its prominent qualities in any condition. The company has also put efforts to make the things effortless for us by inducing touch controls in the chimney.
Along with there are so many other features of the chimney which makes it fall under the category of good or bad chimneys according to functionality. If you are looking forward to being a buyer of this chimney, then you must be aware of these points. This does not mean that we will entertain you only by cheesy talks, whereas you will also witness bare cons too.
- Sunflame is providing two years of warranty for this product, which completely means that we can rely on this without any second thought.
- The Another thing which mesmerizes the buyers is its body which is mounted by the steel walls, quite easy to use and safe too.
- It is available in two different colors, steel, and grey, due to which it is one of the best chimneys of India as it is not easy to get much variety in colors of this product.
- The baffle and charcoal filters contained in this chimney are commendable as those are the main reasons of auto clean property.
- It is of no use for the mass kitchens or restaurants as their manufacturing is completely based on its use in residential cooking areas.
- Installation and the ducting amount are not included in the MRP of the product.
With the name of Prestige, you get the trust by yourself if you are seeking kitchen equipment as it has won millions of hearts of Indians with its supreme services. Prestige 90 cm is another appliance which has been added recently into the superior products of the company.
Along with having the two baffle filters, Prestige 90 cm Steel and Black chimney have also equipped with the commendable suction power of 1000 cubic meters per hour. You can completely relax your nerves with this if you are exhausted from clogging.
For the bad odors, it is the best solution to choose as this does not allow the moisture to stay for a long. Apart from these, there are many other benefits of using this chimney. Some of those are mentioned below along with some cons.
- If you are enthusiastic about saving energy, then Prestige 90 cm Chimney is the best chimney of India as timer setting allows the auto-off technology to work.
- There are two LED lamps attached to it which are very easy to operate and quite useful too.
- Having heat resistant body, and tempered glass, this chimney proves that there can be no rivalries to it.
- It caters with the very easy-to-clean baffle filters which do not permit the dust to clog and moisture to stock.
- The five push buttons provided with this chimney keeps us up-to-date with the modern technology on the digital display panel.
- The size of this chimney can be a disadvantage for middle-class people who cannot afford extra huge spaces for the chimney.
- Ducting kit and installation charges must be included in the purchasing rate of the product for better convenience of customers.
Hindware has won the trust of buyers by supplying the best kitchen appliances all the time. In the same queue, one of the most advanced chimneys is on the way to serve us with the modish flairs. It has been bestowed with the touch controls so that we can use the device effortlessly.
Along with this, its baffle filters are the main reason for making it the best chimney in India. The 1000 cubic meters per hour of the suction power of this chimney makes our kitchens smokeless and our lives hygienic. It also consists of LED lamps so that you can cook without hassling about electricity dispase.
It is not everything, whereas the chimney has come up with a plus point of auto cleaning. Due to which, inside of the chimney can clear out itself without much hustle-bustle. Scroll down to know more upshots of its use along with some challenges that people have to face while using it.
- The maximum suction capacity of 1200 meters per hour of Hindware 60 cm chimney is one of those features those make it the best chimney in India.
- Mere a single touch can endow us with its auto cleaning property.
- When it comes to cleanliness, then this chimney grabs the top line as it contains oil collector cup which is not common in India.
- The toughened glass used in the body of chimney saves it in a very secure way from breaking.
- Standard installation is not provided by the company whereas it should be included in purchasing money.
- Along with this, the customer must be served with the ducting kit for a better use so that people can only make the families merry not sad.
The most selling and notorious among the users, Elica 60 cm black-coloured Chimney is best to serve you with the smokeless environment. If you are seeking to see your family healthy, then this can be an imperative choice to be made.
Right from its quick working with the push button availability to its on-time installation, every feature of this chimney endows the users with an extreme level of comfort. Above that, the black color and glass body makes a unique combination which invites huge traffic for buying this. Due to which it has become the Best Chimney in India.
You will never get disappointed by the performance of this chimney as it is hemmed with world class products. Along with this, when you will look at the advantages of buying this product, you cannot resist yourself for purchasing this product. Even the cons of this product get overlapped by the upshots.
- 1100 cubic meters per hour of suction power is extremely assistive in providing the best of it.
- The size of this Elica Chimney is 60 cm, which is not much large to get fit in any kitchen. The less space covering is one of its best advantages that you cannot get in every chimney.
- The baffle filters outfitted into its manufacturing make it unique among a large number of chimneys of the era.
- After everything, the thing which will make your relatives and friends envious of your kitchen is the look that your chimney will provide. The black and glass make a perfect combination to show the class and standard.
- The ducting kit is not included in the main pricing of the chimney, which brings the people on their nerves.
- Along with that, the installation fees is also excluded from the chief cost of the product, that is also one of the major battles that customers are suffering through.
In the count of best companies providing kitchen equipment, Bosch has got a very impressive image. There is nothing to doubt on the services of the company as it is bestowing us with the possible advantages which can lead us to stand rigidly among the modish world.
Bosch series 90 cm Chimney is another product in the same queue that has proven its eminence among the users in a very delicate way. The thing which makes it the Best Chimney in India are its dimensions which are compatible with almost every classy kitchen having a lot of space as dimensions are 594mm(H)*900mm(W)*490mm(D).
Along with this, its stainless steel body enthrals the hearts of customers which compel them to buy this product at any cost. Hereunder some more information about the product is written which can assist you a lot if you are thinking to buy this chimney.
- The operations at this chimney can work without causing much disturbance as the sound imparted by the functions is only 71 dB.
- The maximum extraction rate and blower performances are 705 cubic meters per hour and 745 cubic meters per hour respectively. Thus, it is not challenging to rely on this device blindfolded.
- LED lighting equipped into it contributes to its smoother working.
- It contains a stainless steel body. Thus it can secure the baffled filters constructively.
- Last, but not the least is its free installation which proves that it is the Best Chimney in India.
- The only thing which disappoints the users is its larger size as that does not suit the small kitchens well.
The highly recognized company, Glen is inviting huge customer traffic for two decades by endowing them with the best of technology. In the field of kitchen equipment, Glen has been in the reign for a long time, and that can be witnessed through Glen 60 cm Chimney which has 1100 cubic meters per hour suction power.
If you want to get inexorable quality, then you must stick to this only as this is the Best Chimney in India. It is a way to get freedom from smoke forever, so if you are also in the queue to get the same, then you should not let this product go in many hands but yours. For the bliss of your family, this is an inevitable choice to be made.
This Glen Chimney is hemmed with so many exciting specifications and also some of the shortcomings, which are hereunder.
- The glass used in this chimney saves it in extremely a good way.
- The glossy finish of the outlook of this chimney is a perfect blend of advantages and awesome appearance, which can enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
- Easy to wipe, and vibrant airflow of this chimney makes it durable along with the new school baffle filter.
- In case of excessive heat, its Italian motor will prove its superiority by powering it off as that is coupled with thermal overload protector.
- Low noise and smooth movements of the Best Chimney in India, The Glen chimney are secured with the assistance of FRP Housing.
- The separate payment for the installation of this device is something which enforces the people to scratch their heads.
- It needs efficient care like most of your valuable equipment, which can sometimes annoy a lazy person.
Brimmed with best products, Hindware Chimney endows the people with the latest modifications of technology. The elegant look of this chimney is highly adorable among its users. It modifies the interiors of the kitchen in a very constructive manner.
When it comes to blackening of the roof with black smoke, then it is an inevitable option to choose chimney to be placed in the kitchen. After that, we need to concentrate on the suction power of a specific chimney. So, when we raise the same question regarding Black Hindware 60 cm 1100 m3 per hour chimney.
There is no doubt that it provides the unsurpassed features, which make it the Best Chimney in India. We cannot deny the fact as well that every good thing will have some disadvantages too. So, both the good and bad points about this chimney are as follows.
- Its capacity of 1100 m3/hour provides a good suction power to the customers.
- The push button facility provides automatic usage of the chimney.
- One year warranty on product and five years on motor serve in satisfying the nerves of people.
- This Chimney has a very designer body having a black color which represents its class and standards.
- Noise issue can be forgotten when you are thinking to buy this chimney.
- It can be fitted effortlessly in a kitchen that is 50 m3 or more in size so that you need not bother about the small size of the kitchen.
- Whether you are cooking mild food or you are performing heavy frying or grilling, you will never regret buying this product as this is the Best Chimney in India.
- The only disadvantage of this chimney is the money that we need to pay for its installation.
- Separate purchase of ducting kit is also somewhere challenging for the buyers.
Perfect Buying Guide for Kitchen Chimney
Most of the consumers tend to buy chimneys based on stylish looks and advanced features, but a very few are aware of the technical aspects that must be given due attention. Following technical details about chimneys will help you immensely to buy only the best chimney for your kitchen.
Type of Chimney and Filter
It is imperative that you be aware of the type of chimney filter that you want to buy so that your chimney can serve the intended purpose. As of these days, three types of chimney filters are available on the market, e., Baffle filter, Cassette filter, and Carbon filter.
The Baffle filter is usually manufactured using stainless steel, aluminum, or mild steel. Grease saturated smoke or air passing through the baffle filter chimney is made to change direction quickly on account of the curved shaped structures in the chimney.
As the grease and oil content can’t change the direction that quickly, they end up accumulating on the curved metal blades and then drain into the filter tray. This type of filter is best for Indian kitchens as lots of oil is used here.
The Cassette filter comprises aluminum mesh wherein multiple layers are stacked on one another. Oil carrying air is filtered while passing through the mesh while the oil and grease content gets collected on the mesh thread. This accumulation of the oil content affects the performance of this filter by clogging the mesh. Hence, it needs to be cleaned after every 8-10 days depending upon the usage.
The carbon filter is also known as a charcoal filter because it is made of charcoal. Such filters are used in those chimneys that do not have any duct to release the smoke. Carbon filter inside the chimney absorbs the bad smell and grease particle, and release the smoke back into the kitchen.
This sort of chimney is used due to lack of space. Moreover, you will need to change the carbon filter every 5-6 months depending upon the usages.
the Suction power of the chimney that you decide to buy will tell that how much oil carrying air and smoke will it suck and release into the atmosphere. If you are living in a place that has one to three rooms, then the suction power lying anywhere between 500m3/hr and 700m3/hr will be enough.
If you have a number of rooms with large kitchen, then the wise decision is to buy the chimney that boasts the suction power of 700m3/hr to 1000m3/hr. Your cooking habits will also determine the suction power that your chimney must have. In any case, having a chimney with high suction power will always be beneficial.
Size of Chimney
The best way to choose the right size of the chimney is to consider the size of your kitchen stove or hob. Whatever the stove or hob size is, choose the chimney size a bit greater than that. Never go with the smaller size to enjoy efficacious working of your chimney.
If you have a stove that comprises 2-4 burners, then chimney of size 60 cm will be a good option. In case the stove has over four burners, then choose the chimney that has a size of 90 cm.
Overall, the purchasing process is going to halt at the Elica 90 cm chimney as it provides with a very impressive suction power of 1200 cubic meters per hour. Coupled with this, the size of this chimney is compatible to suck smoke from 4 to 5 burner stove, and this is the evidence of its peculiar aspects. So, if you are sanguine about buying a chimney, then bring Elica 90 cm your home with full tilt.